Monday, May 29, 2017

Starting Fresh...



  Hello All!
 Allow me to reintroduce myself...it is I, the Crew Prepster, coming to you from my bedroom as I type out this long intro, once again! I know it has been awhile but life has been keeping me busy with school, finals, crew, family, and friends. This is why I am starting over. "Burning the ships," like Cortez would say in order to move on and start fresh. When I started blogging a couple of months ago I never really got into it. I felt obligated to post instead of actually wanting to. I have so much that I want to share that I have decided to reorganize and start over! It was only a couple of posts anyway so not much has been lost! With summer up and coming I feel ready to give this my all and make it a fun priority in my life so please join me in my endeavor to become a better blogger!
With love,
The Crew Prepster 

2 comments:

  1. Cute girl! Can't wait for new posts!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete