Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Summer Bucket List...


Hello All!
With May coming to a close, I am eagerly anticipating the arrival of summer! As a high schooler on the east coast, I am still in school sadly. However, I only have about three weeks of school left! Needless to say, Memorial Day had me wishing summer was here already! My social media seems to be filled with people already on summer vacay and I can't wait to join in! I have several exciting things I will be doing this summer. Some are definite and others are just stuff I hope to do!

1. Scotland! I will be traveling to Scotland for 10 days in July. I am very excited since it will be my first time out of the country in years! Stay tuned for more Scotland Stuff!

2. Beach! Every year my family and I rent a beach house for a week. This year we are going in August and I can't wait!

3. Family! My Uncle and his family are flying back from Germany to visit for a week, along with my grandparents! The whole fam has not been together for a while so it should be fun and probably very interesting! 

4. Germany?! My mom and I have been talking about possibly taking a hop to Germany?? It would be sometime after the Scotland trip and I hope it works out!

5. NYC! As of now, I have plans to go up and visit my uncle in New York City for a weekend in July!

6. Kansas City! Every year we go visit my grandparents for a few weeks! Their house is my home away from home!

Anyways, that's all I plan to do plus as few day trips here and there. I can't wait! 
Comment your summer plans down below!
With Love,
The Crew Prepster 


No comments:

Post a Comment